Compscore3 Modifications List
The latest build is available from the Compscore3 Update page.
- Minor bug fixes re cross-imp barometer, SSTs without initial player move, better managing user errors, multi ladder
- Tweaks to import of Pairs/Teams from CSV
- Tweak VP List report for decimals, and add optins to export all VP Lists to CSV file
- Tweaks to deal file uploads when there were multiple PBNs to be converted to TXTs
- More tweaks to Live Results Display appearance
- Tweaks to Multi Ladder, Teams events with triangle and Rapscore handicap calculations
- When importing Players or Members from CSV, you can now view more records before committing to the import (previously just the first record was viewable).
- Bug fix - crash when making XML file where player has null for ABF Number.
- Slow tables display - automatic change to outstanding can now be made as early as 10% through the round.
- Tweaks to column positions of player import / export CSV so be consistent with Comspcore2.
- Tweaks to membership initial import
- Automated program download now checks for new version first
- Tweaks to live results display
- Modifications to support interface with Bridgemate app
- Tweaks when adding morning, afternoon and night to session name
- Delayed draw option added to Swiss Pairs
- Mods to on-line file import to incorporate LIN file replays, and to fix bug re the need for a recalculation of imported online files.
- Minor colour changes
- Deal file data will only be written to CSV web export file when deal data actually exists.